BIBS Dummies (Size 2) NB-18m Vanilla
1 Bibs pacifier
About the Product:
- A favorite for both moms and babies for over forty years, the bibs natural rubber baby pacifier allows your child to self-soothe by exercising their instinctive sucking instinct in the most natural way possible, by mimicking both the shape and soft materials of mothers’ breast. Their classic appearance captures a look that’s both timeless and elegant.
- 100% free from BPA, PVC and phthalates.
- Designed and manufactured in Denmark.
- Always sterilize each pacifier before use.
- For hygienic reasons we recommend discarding pacifier after 3-4 months.
- Bibs pacifiers are made with natural rubber and may expand with use.
All BIBS dummies feature a vented teat which are tiny holes which allows air to escape, thus allowing it to stay soft and keep its shape, thereby helping to prevent jaw malformation.
Due to the "vent" opening, water can sometimes enter the teat when the soother is boiled or sterilised, if this happens let the dummy cool down and then simply press out the remaining water using your finger and thumb, with the ring facing downwards
Please ensure you choose your BIBS dummies carefully, for hygiene reasons we do not offer any returns or exchanges.
All BIBS Dummies meet the Australian Safety Standard for soothers (code number AS2432-1991). The BIBS Dummies are also made to in accordance with the Pacifier Safety requirements by European standard EN1400.